[Spits] Customer Contact From Victoria British Website

Joe Guinan spitfirejoe at email.com
Mon Jan 13 11:08:27 MST 2014

Good job on at least trying to let them know of a problem wit their product. I await - with bated breath - any actual reply from VB/LMC. I really don't think they care. I used to buy some stuff from them, because I travelled through the Kansas City area somewhat regularly and could save shipping costs. Now I only use BPNW, SpitBits, and TSI. When anyone I've communicated with actually had problems with any of their parts, they WANTED to hear about it, and wanted to make sure they corrected the problem. You may pay a tiny bit more for their parts, but that expense is paid for by not having to deal with problems like you experienced. Still, little things get by everyone once in a while. A parts producer could change specs without letting anyone know, etc.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
spitfirejoe at email.com