[Spits] Electronic Ignition

Doug Mitchell dmitchel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 19 13:21:21 MDT 2014

Thanks to all rhat replied. I took Bill's suggestion and connected it to the second terminal on the coil, and, after resetting the timing, it fired right up and is running great. It turns out that had I had the time to play with the timing yesterday it would have been fine.

Once again, thanks for everyones help.

Doug
dmitchel at sbcglobal.net
Sent from my mobile phone