[Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Thu Aug 30 16:11:37 MDT 2007

David,

I liked the story, but, oh, dear, that poor man hitting his head on the
unprotected roll-over bar.

Do you actually have an AN5 in the original leaf green?   If you do, could
you, please, e-mail me a picture?   I'd really like to see it?

Is it the original Healey leaf green applied at the factory when the car was
built?

Michael