[Spridgets] Oh Yessss!

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 12:17:41 MST 2007

"upper 30's, rainy, windy, and just a sweatshirt..."

Long Island started the day with a morning that would have been great in the Midget (goes without saying the top would be down).  Unfortunately, NYC commuter traffic is not my idea of fun in the LBC.  Haven't been out of the office since arriving, but it's supposed to get really cold by tomorrow morning and stay that way for a while.  This may have been my last chance for a warm drive.  Guess it's time to start the Winter projects for real.
   - David