[Spridgets] Opinions wanted

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 13:33:40 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman at gmail.com>
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted

That's what I like about northerners....    You could serve them a dish of
warm, soggy cardboard and they'd love it providing you don't ask them to
sample some new epicurian delight or actually taste something! And to think,
I used to be one of them! Thank heaven for my time in Asia, Europe and
Texas!   NOW I know better!!
--

Pretty sweeping generalization there.  I have lived all my life in the north
and one of my favorite foods is good old southern-style comfort food.  Can't
beat it.

However, the standard for what is food stops a bit short of "any part of any
thing that ever was alive."

LAD