[Spridgets] New Engine oil change

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Mon Dec 31 21:11:36 MST 2007

C'mon, Daniel....

if you have metal particles in the oil (not unexpected under the circumstances) then
you have metal particles in the  filter.

Why would you take the chance of circulating new oil through a contaminated filter, to possibly re-distribute some of the metal contained within through your expensive engine....for the relatively EXTREMELY minor cost of a new filter?

Happy New Year, mate.....

CapBob ("watchin' your six":)