[Spridgets] Leaf Springs

pdxpete pdx.pete at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 13:25:01 MDT 2007

Hi Bud,

Colin posted this last December: Assuming you have 15-leaf springs his post
might be of interest to you.

"Take your new 15 leaf springs, remove the bolt that holds them together,
take the top three leaves and stick them on the bottom, put the bolt back,
put the spring pack back in the car.

What do you now have? A spring pack the same overall height as before, with
the main leaf higher (ie: the car lower) by the thickness of three spring
leaves, and springs softer cos you effectively took three leaves out of
action.

Car's too high or too low? Alter the number of leaves that you swap from top
to bottom."

avagoodday
Colin
www.SpriteParts.cvom.au