[Spridgets] Leaf Springs

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:45:43 MDT 2007

The article is a little confusing are you saying by switching the top 3
leaves to the bottom will bring the rear up or down? Also if it does go up
with the rear with this method will I loose stability in the rear? I want to
bring up the rear a few inches.
Thanks Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner