[Spridgets] fuel flow problem solved

Charlie Shelden shelden3 at pldi.net
Fri Jul 13 20:17:46 MDT 2007

We have solved the fuel flow problem in my father inlaws 72 Midget.  The
filter he put inline to the pump was about a 1/4 full of red gunk.  Rust is
what I say.  He cleaned it with the eastwood kit but I don't know how well,
nor if he got the top of the tank.  So he is going to find a someone to vat
and coat it or look for a new one.  Thanks for the info on the amount flow to
all those that answered.

Charlie
59 Sprite
OKC,OK

It has removed 1774 spam emails to date.