[Spridgets] I love this list...

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 20:06:41 MDT 2007

--- David Woerpel <dwoerpel at wi.net> wrote:
> owner from Minneapolis first.  Turn 8 or Ron's
> Paddock?

I'll be at the Gearbox at 8:30 for an egger (Zoom, you
don't know what you're missing), lunch tbd for me.
Porasik will be there too. There will be no paddock -
the once-a-year millionaire racers club scares the
hell out of me at the BRIC/KIC, so I'm just a
spectator. Race at Fall Festival, of course.

Ron