[Spridgets] I love this list...

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Wed Jul 18 18:02:12 MDT 2007

Ron -

Where is the Gearbox? I'd like to meet you there for an 'egger' at 8:30 AM.

I did the BRIC in 2004 - guess I was too much of a novice to know any
better. A couple millionaire racers very kindly helped me with my car that
weekend, though, - guess they felt sorry for me.

Bud

Mr. White (Remember 'Reservoir Dogs') - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance