[Spridgets] Hard Water Spots

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:48:31 MDT 2007

If you have not already, go to www.bandofheathens.com
Most computers will start to autoplay the 4 songs that are on the site.
I "think" this might be some of today's music, that you CAN listen to,
and enjoy.
We had the pleasure of spending a few hours with the band, hosting
them at a BBQ down in Galveston. You would be hard pressed to find a
nicer bunch of guys. Very quiet and unassuming, without all the
bullshit and bravado that is generally associated with performers, and
their ilk. Such as the Cap'n's lust of his life, Britney.......