[Spridgets] got a bleeder...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:19:00 MDT 2007

Then you have two brake circuits. On the right front fender well there
should be an "H" shaped compensator. This routes the hydraulic
pressure. If I remember correctly the two circuits are the left side
of the car and the right side of the car. My Haynes manual describes
the bleeding sequence for this system. Somebody more familiar with
this jump in here and give Marc a hand....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.