[Spridgets] got a bleeder...

Frenken, Eric efrenken at lctax.de
Fri Jul 20 02:30:44 MDT 2007

Hi Jim,

I can hardly imagine that on a two circuit braking system one circuit is for
left and one for right. Imagine one circuit failing. The car would pull to one
side. The systems I know of are always one for front, one for the rear.

Cheers
Brits'n'Pieces
Eric
http://brits-n-pieces.com

Then you have two brake circuits. On the right front fender well there
should be an "H" shaped compensator. This routes the hydraulic
pressure. If I remember correctly the two circuits are the left side
of the car and the right side of the car. My Haynes manual describes
the bleeding sequence for this system. Somebody more familiar with
this jump in here and give Marc a hand....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]