[Spridgets] got a bleeder...

Jethro tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 06:28:16 MDT 2007

Some cars actually do diagonal circuits with one front brake paired
with the rear brake on the opposite side.
Front & rear is correct on the later Midgets.

I can't help Marc as my '73 has been changed over to a single circuit
by the DPO but I thought the suggested sequence was LR, RR, RF, then
LF according to line lengths.

Hang in there Marc.  As I recall we both started down this road about
the same time making many of the same repairs.

My friends at work have suggested I name my car "Nessie" - similar to
the Loch Ness Monster, you hear about it but you never see it!

After having tooled around close to town for several trips I'm finally
going to make the 30 mile commute to work today to show them that this
car really does exist!