[Spridgets] Bugeye And Now A Spridget

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Sat Jul 28 23:18:09 MDT 2007

Hey Mike, you headin' to Strurgis? One of my coworkers is going out next
week. His first time! He's been a Harley owner/rider for years but never
made it until now.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com