[Spridgets] Bugeye And Now A Spridget

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 29 00:02:43 MDT 2007

I've never been to Sturgis and had planned to go this year.  That's why my
vacation was scheduled starting the 30th this month.  I decided not to go
because I need to do a lot of stuff around the house that includes
cleaning out the garage because the BN2 body is coming back from the
painter in a few weeks.  Right now I have no room for a BN2 body AND the
Midget I just bought.  I have a 4 post lift and I will stack the
Spridgets, but the other side of my 2 car garage is packed with BN2
suspension and, interior, parts, parts and more parts.  Plus the fact I
have plenty of other stuff that has accumulated over the last 19 years I
have lived here that just needs to go to the dump.  You know, the stuff
you say you will need someday, but it never gets touched again.  Out it
goes.  My Bugeye needs a lot of work now too.  I'll be plenty busy.  From
the way it looks, I may be glad to get back to work just for a rest.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
73 RWA Midget
56 BN2