[Spridgets] half shafts

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 4 18:32:21 MDT 2007

So, can I assume from thisthat the 'good" shafts are much better, and can take a beating...or more specifically, take the odd burnout without failure?
  Andy

Daniel1312 at aol.com wrote:
  Rev the engine up to 6000rpm (at least) engage 1st gear and dump the clutch.  Repeat 10-12 times and if the halfshafts survive they are good ones.....

Daniel1312