[Spridgets] BusterCluster article update

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 18:21:16 MDT 2007

I understand that Theo Gillam, the writer for Practical Classics who is preparing the BusterCluster article, has written to all of those who participated in the BusterCluster.  He is seeking a mug shot from everyone for use in the article.  I understand they plan to have a map of the U.S. with a mug shot showing where people came from.  And he is seeking some information on how each may have assisted in the project.  I hope that each of you will help him by furnishing a photo and the information, for the BusterCluster was really about all of you and the "Sprite Spirit" that brought you together for one brief moment in time.

These are the participants that I have given to Theo.  If I have made any mistake, please let me know immediately!

Paul Asgeirsson
     pasgeirsson at att.net

Spencer Baker
    spencerbaker at earthlink.net