[Spridgets] BusterCluster article update

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 20:01:33 MDT 2007

Sorry

  I will not give out my picture or information for the article. I did not help to have myself in a article or for fame. I did it to help some one who needed to finish their car that did not have the means to do it them self. It was nice to meet, work and learn from the great people i met at the event. That is enough for me.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I understand that Theo Gillam, the writer for Practical Classics who is preparing the BusterCluster article, has written to all of those who participated in the BusterCluster. He is seeking a mug shot from everyone for use in the article. I understand they plan to have a map of the U.S. with a mug shot showing where people came from. And he is seeking some information on how each may have assisted in the project. I hope that each of you will help him by furnishing a photo and the information, for the BusterCluster was really about all of you and the "Sprite Spirit" that brought you together for one brief moment in time.

These are the participants that I have given to Theo. If I have made any mistake, please let me know immediately!

Paul Asgeirsson
pasgeirsson at att.net

Spencer Baker
spencerbaker at earthlink.net