[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

WJHS1960 WJHS1960 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 20:59:21 MDT 2007

<<I was giving serious thought to coming back for it this year.>>

I hadn't realized you'd been to one of Flounder's functions, Buster?!?!?

<<Still have flight tickets I haven't used.>>

You mean the ones that you blew Ron off for??

<<Question:  Does this mean I would have to go out and buy some long pants?>>

Yep.  AND insulated boots, water resistant preferred.  I would also suggest a
parka.  "Down" is good.  Considering the drastic weather change I would also
suggest some insulated long johns.

<< (Serious question.)>>

And serious answer.