[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 21:41:49 MDT 2007

--- WJHS1960 <WJHS1960 at comcast.net> wrote:
> You mean the ones that you blew Ron off for??

Well...

After pulling in to the paddock area and parking the
El Torino RIGHT behind my racecar (pretty much the
ultimate paddock taboo and one that usually ends with
a baseball bat through the windshield), Ed's 1st
question was "which one is Buster?", so I think he's
just mad he couldn't surprise you. I know why you
didn't come, probably the noblest of all reasons! We
had 8 or 9 for the weekend, so our hands  were pretty
full.

Ron