[Spridgets] Rear spring hanger

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 28 11:44:37 MDT 2008

Wow!  You're really into that Midget, aren't you?  I'm impressed.

My French isn't the best, to say the least. ( I had to look up "Ttles",
though I might have gotten it from context later on ).

So, how long have you been at this?  Did you know that it was that big of a
project when you got it?  It sure was shiny on the outside.

I assume you drive on the right hand side of the road in Belgium?

Robert

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Maxime Slegers" <max at maxengland.com>

Hello Michael,

Have a look at this picture and the following ones, you'll see how I
rebuilt the front spring hanger:
http://www.maxengland.com/affich_photo.php?alb=MG%20Midget&ID=870

Hope this helps. More pictures showing the left side will come soon.

Max