[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 15:11:04 MST 2008

The northenmost part of the (old) UK is John O'Graots at the tip of
Scotland
The southernmost point of the UK is Lands' End at the tip of
Cornwall.
The road distance from one to the other is ~1000miles.
If an event is held in the exact middle of the UK the driving distane
is ~500 miles max....
With lots and lots of Lovely Pubs in between...
Q.E.D.

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!