[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:19:49 MST 2008

Geez!!  I forgot about the pubs!!  In that case it would take me a month to
go from, say, Newquay, Cornwall to Leeds, Yorkshire.  NO!   Wait!   I guess
I'd never make it at all, would I?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Dave G. <kk7ss at verizon.net> wrote:

> The northenmost part of the (old) UK is John O'Graots at the tip of
> Scotland
> The southernmost point of the UK is Lands' End at the tip of
> Cornwall.
> The road distance from one to the other is ~1000miles.
> If an event is held in the exact middle of the UK the driving distane
> is ~500 miles max....
> With lots and lots of Lovely Pubs in between...
> Q.E.D.
>
> On 18 Dec 2008 at 21:20, tinydog at snet.net wrote:
>
> >> This discussion was about why a US Spridget event only attracts 200
> >> compared to the UK event which attracted 1,000.
>

> --
> Dave G.   KK7SS
> '65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA
>
> If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
> alive !!

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson