[Spridgets] Bent Frame Rails!!!

jjj at acsnet.com jjj at acsnet.com
Fri Dec 19 22:23:25 MST 2008

I'm somewhat sorry I opened such a can of worms on this one but think
about this guys. I'm Geoff Healey sitting at my drawing board designing a
dirt cheap little sports car without any simple castor or camber
adjustment. Instead of coming up with a system for bending the frame rails
why would'nt I just jig up the correct points to weld the brackets on?
Maybe I'm wrong but it sure dos'nt make sense to me. I have also noticed
that the cars I have and have encountered that have the least amount of
bend are the cars that have obviously been treated the easiest while the
cars that have been obviously thrashed have the biggest bend's. A bugeye
that I had that had a obvious colorful history and shocks that had'nt
worked for many a year had the most bend of about an inch. Don't want
fisticuffs over this but hope for some more live'ly input. Tnx, for the
sport!!! Kurt.