[Spridgets] (no subject)

jjj at acsnet.com jjj at acsnet.com
Fri Dec 19 22:42:12 MST 2008

The majority says bent and I'm half afaid to do anything now. Before
moving on this the logical thing to do would be to have a frame shop do
the straighening to factory specs! Does anyone know what they are? Seem's
like I read them somewhere at one time but can't find them now. As I said
I have encountered different bending that at least make's me think they
could use reinforcement. Thanks for all the input. And I was there!!
Sprite 50. (Ratty red 66 midget with mismatched seats.)