[Spridgets] GPS

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:38:06 MST 2008

I use the GPS on my cell phone and although it is not one of the larger
devices with all the extras, I have to say that I am very happy with it.

The GPS on my sons iPod does not give verbal commands, you have to read it
and or read the map while driving.  I thought this to be a real downer in
terms of functionality as my little cell phone unit calls out the commands
and drops me in front of my destination every time without missing a beat.

I simply hang it up on my visor, set on speaker phone, and let the ladys
voice take me to where I need to go.  Can't think of anything much better
than that.  It also has listings for special places and actually a lot of
other features which came along with it.

But for pure functionality,  I cannot see a need to upgrade to anything
else.

Just a thought. . .

Kirk
59BE