[Spridgets] eBay BE

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Fri Feb 8 11:04:50 MST 2008

<<what with my increased use of the snowthrower and she commented that it must
be
hard to push the snowthrower.>>

HeeHee!!   Unfortunately RD, I lost that "hidden secret" about 355 days ago.
After Doc did invasive surgery on L5, L4 & L3 on 2/507 I could NOT even THINK
about using my blower so I had to tech Cindy.  Now 2/3s of my which is pretty
much straight and a tad over 100' long got almost 6" of the white stuff.

When she finished (& did a pretty good job<G>) she commented that tyhe job
wasn't hard at all!!!!

BUT by the end of MArch when I COULD do it but VERY slowly for some reason she
just (conviently) forgot how to us it!!!    LOL - RATS!!