[Spridgets] eBay BE

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Mon Feb 11 10:34:21 MST 2008

Years ago, when I bought the "Works Midget" vintage racer, my wife
noticed tire tracks in the snow leading down to the barn.  She went down
and peered through the windows.  Good thing the car was red and white.
I yelled "Surprise, honey!  Happy Valentines day!"
Dunno...guess she believed me. Car's still around and it was SHE who
made me rebuild it after an unceremonious barrel-roll at GingerMan,
which led to the "Blunt Head Trauma" Thicko moniker I've been stuck
with.
-JohnD