[Spridgets] Question on fasteners....

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 16:01:01 MST 2008

You need proper flywheel bolts or use ARP flywheel bolts. The steering
column pinch bolt is a T rated rather than S or R - I use an aviation AN  bolt.

Lock washers do nothing useful - I gave up using them a long time ago and
nothing has worked loose on my car since giving up using them.

The backplate to block are nothing special though on my engine I choose to
use AN drilled head bolts and lockwired them.

The gearbox to backplate I used ARP stainless and it looks neat but don't
need to be anything special

In a message dated 06/01/2008 22:55:19 GMT Standard Time,  bmwwxman at gmail.com