[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Mon Jan 21 08:39:11 MST 2008

Wow, I guess my Mk2 (square arch) Sprite doesn't know that the Minators
it's had since 1993 won't fit or aren't any good.  Guess my Austin
Marina and my AH3000 also haven't heard....  The three sets of Minators
I own have been superb.  But, I only do a little "spirited" mountain
highway driving...no real racing.  Just my 2-cents-worth...
Jack