[Spridgets] Signing off

James E. Pickard geowiz.sgy at cox.net
Mon Jan 21 16:30:25 MST 2008

I sold my bug-eye on e-bay last night, as I was unable to find a local buyer
willing to pay what it was worth.  The car is going to central PA - ironically
the same place it came from in 2006.  So I'll be signing off from this list
(if I can figure out how) and devoting my time to putting the Tiger into the
same kind of shape as I did for the Sprite.  But not before thanking this list
for making the restoration possible.  You have been a great help and your
experience has saved me from making numerous expensive mistakes.  I've also
made some pretty good friends along the journey.  Thanks again.  One of the
last times I'll be using this signature.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper