[Spridgets] Speedo Cable Interchange

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 28 13:01:59 MST 2008

I think that you wouldn't have to worry about relative positions if you
hadn't paid to use your cousin's parts.

Some say that the length of your cable is unimportant and others say it does
matter.  Who to believe?

RD
( Sorry, but I didn't have anything constructive to say. )

Well, seriously then, if I must ... I'm guessing that the only person
that'll ever know about the melted cable cover is you.  I would probably go
with it because you know that it works ( worked? ).  But, with that said, I
am conscious of these 2 things that are wrong under my Midget:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake025.jpg
Please don't find more than 2 things wrong!!! :)