[Spridgets] garage door

Bob Van Kirk racerbob70 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 12:25:22 MDT 2008

 As a side note to those who have automatic garage door openers and windows in
the garage door, it is very easy for someone to break the window and reach in
a trip the emergency release and then just open the door.    While on extended
trips away from my house I remove all the openers from the remaining vehicles
and then use padlocks on the door tracks so the door can't opened either by
the above method or by someone roaming the neighbor randomly trying different
openers....
Bob