[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 04:36:45 MDT 2008

Hi Brad,

Off work today sick with a stinking cold - had to go to bed at 8pm  yesterday
as I was too tired to stand up.

I've just been through a series of clutch issues and replaced everything
before pulling the engine.  Things to try are using an extended clutch push  rod
(it can help you get enough clutch travel even with poor hydraulics).   The
slave on the early minis is much the same as the spridgets (but you might  need
to check this).  Stay away from silicone brake fluid.  Fit a  rigid pipe from
the slave bleed long enough to appear in the engine bay and then  put a
fitting on it so you bleed from this point.

Hope you can sort this before LOTO.

Regards

Daniel