[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 19 07:02:04 MDT 2008

I had my Sprite's done at Sierra in about 2000?  It has not leaked a drop
and there have been absolutely no malfunctions.  It hasn't seen a drop and
has not functioned tho' as I haven't installed it.  :(  It is part of the
"slightly behind schedule"  Sprite restoration.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/MC.htm

Service was impeccable.

----Original Message Follows----

"They" is one retired fellow working out of his house in Quincy.  His
garage is a combination machine/shop warehouse office.  I stopped by one
year during the family vacation.  Nice guy, thanked him for the beautiful
work he did on my bugeye MC parked in his driveway.  He was happy to see
his work on the road.  No problems since he did it.  I wouldn't go to
anyone else.

Glen Byrns