[Spridgets] another pink MKII on craigslist 14K

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:30:50 MDT 2008

List,
I just got this from Anita in WA (she too has a pristine MKII in deep pink).
We both laughed that he called it salmon and the funny thing is my po listed
my pink Sprite salmon too. Come on guys is it a guy thing to call your pink
car salmon .......hehehehe. If he gets anywhere near 14K for his MKII I'll
eat my salmon car : )
I sent him a message for pictures as I am trying to set up a database of all
existing deep pink Sprites to send to Terry Horler.
Enjoy

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/720849160.html

62 California Sprite "Pinky......er....... Sally Salmon?"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner