[Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 06:10:17 MDT 2008

Brad I will ask you the sane question some one asked me when i was about to JUNK mine last october over a similiar issue....How much brake fluid have you poured through the lines?  I went through 3 small bottles before my clutch started to work properly.  and seriously find a 50ml syringe and attach that to the bleed nipple and slowly suck out the air it does work.

From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad at gmail.com>