[Spridgets] Aaron Cooper's 61 Sprite with a 3.8 liter Jaguar engine

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Sat Mar 8 12:48:44 MST 2008

Lin,
Sorry to hear about your father.

This sounds like the car http://www.spriteparts.com.au/fright.htm . It's
under the care of Colin Dodds still I believe.

Here's the tattoo you need!
http://www.spriteparts.com.au/photogallery/theshop/boot.JPG

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

This may have been posted
on the list already but due to my dear father's passing in February I
haven't been able to keep up.

The article mentions Alan Brooks 1959 Sprite with 4.2 liter jaguar engine
anyone know of a link for that one?

I may have to tattoo a Sprite on myself  to keep up beat ; )

Happy Motoring,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner