[Spridgets] OT: MP3 player Question

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 13:01:58 MST 2008

Now wait a minute..  you have a "Spridget' now, kinda fun, doesn't
hold a lot, others laugh at you as you go by, doesn't work like
everyone else's does.  You would be moving to a "Ford F150", dead
reliable, holds all that you have, folks don't laugh, you'll have it
for many years.

..or did I miss something??  ;-)

Lester

.. yeah, I know, F1fiddy ain't the right vehicle but an Acura won't
draw the same ire..