[Spridgets] OT: MP3 player Question

Steven Michelsen stevenm at optonline.net
Tue Mar 18 16:06:39 MST 2008

How do you go about putting files on the player?  Do you just plug it in to
your PC via USB and see it as a drive?  Or do you need to use some sort of
software to get at it?  If the former, go to "my computer", right click on
the player (it'll probably be the "E" or "F" drive), and get the properties.
What does it say?  Does it claim 2GB free, or something else?

Steve