[Spridgets] Car show Brochure

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 19:06:06 MST 2008

I received a brochure today for the 2008 Britain on the Green car show and
when I opened it I was pleased to find that of all the cars there last year
they chose to use a frontal shot of my Bugeye. At the show last year there
were 10 Sprites on the show field and NO Class for them.  I raised a fuss
about that, so maybe this is a little makeup being thrown my way. I'll bring
Ole Gray this year. He's taken 3 firsts and one second there.

Here's a link to the inside page of the brochure
http://public.fotki.com/BiffJ/britain-on-the-geen-2008/bog2008.html

Biff