[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 35

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 20:09:12 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/18/2008 3:57:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

It is a  Chinese knockoff of the Oakley Sunglasses. It came with the
bluetooth  headset that mounts onto my glasses. My wife wants me to load up
some music  for her to listen to at work. It was CHEAP, but I'd still like to
try and  get it to work.

Brad

I found the Oakley w/bluetooth on line the other day for  $84.....

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

Home.