[Spridgets] It's always something

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Fri May 9 08:36:24 MDT 2008

Hmmm--A hardware store question!!   8^)   I suppose there are as many shades of black as there are shades of red, green, blue, or lamps.   Not sure how specific the computerized scanners get--as I noted, I have never used the system, but if I were trying to match paint, I think I would start with that, unless I was well padded in the pocket (checkbook mechanic) and could afford a top body man to match it.

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." -- Anonymous

From: "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>