[Spridgets] Paint (was" It's always something")

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri May 9 08:55:46 MDT 2008

Last week I asked my boy how quickly could he get me a small bottle of
touch-up paint to match my "Iris Blue" paint..

He works in a body shop and he gave me a full tour - most interesting to
say the least.

Using the color code from the VIN number on his twin-turbo Z, he shpwed
me that it took various amounts of 7 different colours (I know I'm using the
wrong words!) added to the base to get his shade of Red...!!

I mentioned that myeast was made before VIN numbers.... he wished me
lots of luck!!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA