[Spridgets] Engine removal list suggestions..

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Fri May 23 10:40:11 MDT 2008

I would have no problem deferring to the expertise here on the list, the
reason I mentioned this was that I was reading through the shop manual
to become familiar with the project prior to diving in (which prompted
me to start the checklist in the first place), and it says to "Mark the
flange" in section G.2
http://www.smarc.net/MG/techinfo/midget/Section-G.pdf

IMHO, can't hurt... I don't have any paint markers, but I find that a
bottle of White-Out works good. Also good for making timing marks easily
visable.

Marc