[Spridgets] Engine removal list suggestions..

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri May 23 17:38:18 MDT 2008

I don't remember ever detaching the rear of the drive shaft from the diff.

Of course, I don't remember much. :)

I do remember getting my hand jammed between the gearbox and the side of the
gearshift hole though when the gearbox slid back.  I was alone and was
feeling a bit silly, but I did manage to reach a screwdriver and pry it back
enough.  It could have been a long night. :)