[Spridgets] seat belts & roll bar

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 13:08:07 MST 2008

Hi David,

That's a good idea, especially if you are much taller than five foot eight
inches as the shoulder belts need to be at as shallow an angle as  possible.
You don't need the tabs as it's possible to have a belt set that  loops around
the bar rather than having a clip anchor fastening on the shoulder  belts.

I'm not a big fan of 4 belts and for very little extra recommend a 6 belt
set.

Weslake-Monza 1330