[Spridgets] Second cool drive

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:09:07 MST 2008

> But the real truth would come from analysis of what breakdowns have actually
> occurred in normal travel that were, or could have been fixed "if only I had
> XXX in on-board my spares"

Yes, and Frank has done that research and analysis.  He has owned more
Spridgets than most people have seen (OK, that may be an
exaggeration).
Ask him  what he carries around town and what he carries on long trips
and go from there.  Too many people want to analyze, document, and
re-invent the wheel.

Have a question about racing spares?  Ron's probably your guy.

Need info on the Great Depression?  Try Ed. (Just kidding, Ed)